Do you know what does the word Subastou signify?

Published in Udaipur_Stories 
Story-12 Read more 👇👇
Do you know what does the word Subastou signify?

I am SUBASTOU DAKSH PANDEY. SUBASTOU signify one who lives in a good company and the name truly define myself.
Some people thought I am a Bengali the idea is completely vague. I am from Udaipur only. My mother was from Delhi.
At early age, I don't know exactly what I meant for or what is my passion.
Somewhere on the path to discover my true desire at school time, I participated in many dances, acting and singing competitions.
Later on, I join fashion school at Delhi.
I won many prizes for my dancing, acting and photography. Each and every achievement of mine is captured in this file in front of you.
Till 2008 I was not completely settled. I was married and divorced.
I later on find my lady luck, my present wife.
She met me at tarot card reading class. Eventually we fall in love and married. After meeting her my life come on the true path of my destination.
Though I was doing quite well before, but yah I find my true passion later on i.e. becoming a successful director.
I am a director. I always attracted towards the screen. Somehow, I conclude that one who made this beautiful scene is the Director behind the camera.
Like every other director, my biggest dream is to direct one most beautiful movie and video. Recently, I had directed one music video released on Sony liv.
I remember once, at Delhi, someone said to me that "Chote Shehar ke log kuch nai kar skte". I replied "Han sir, chote shehar ke log kuch nahi, bahot kuch kar skte h". Isn't it so dramatic and judgemental.
How can you define a person and his work from his native place. This overwhelming response made me determine to achieve every dream of mine from here, at Udaipur.
Now I am successful director. I have directed many videos and songs till now, I provide creative assistance at “The City Angels” magazine, I was owner of some cafes and I am planning to acquire some new more.
So is there anything that justify "chote shehar ke log kuch nahi kar skte". Everytime I feel distracted and distant from my dreams, I remember those words and start fighting again.
I always think that people use to come Udaipur in order to shoot around the beauty of our city. Then why can’t we also stay here, work here and contribute towards development of city.
According to me, greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to success is your never giving up spirit and try try again. Giving up is not an option, it's a choice you shall not make.
I highly believe in " Shradda and Saburi" which means "Faith & Patience" both should be there in each and every person. If you are destined to something, you will get it, all you need to do is put your efforts .
Failing does not mean the end of everything. It only means that your meant for something better which you will get eventually. May be not today, but tomorrow.
Take words from a director, a beautiful destination is waiting for you, just stand and run!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jag Niwas

Maktub - STORY OF A POET