May this auspicious day bring you lots of happiness, love and peace. 🌙😊❤️ #EidMubarak #EidUlFitr

The most difficult thing to accept in life, which I certainly believe is loving someone knowing the truth that they'll never love you back. "I'm going to wait here for you every day. #Maktub #ShortFilm #PoeticFilm
FairPencil Entertainment Presents
"Maktub - It is Written"
In association with:
The Realistic Dice
My City My Angle
HK Entertainment, Jaipur
Director: Subastou Daksh Pandey
Producer: Yatish Jain
Written by: Arunnendra Kumar
Cast: Himank Kalal & Rani Viswas
Cinematography: Yashwant Sahu
Background score: Sahil Jonas.
Recording & Dubbing Studio: Silhouette Music
Post production: HK entertainment, Jaipur
Qawwal's Asif Nazir Niyazi & Group.
Original Qawwali Recorded at Martand studio, Udaipur.
Screenplay: Subastou Daksh Pandey
Title credits: Kirti Vaishnav
Poster Design: Naveen Prajapat (Vision Tones)
Cameo - Deepak Sharma
Distribution Channel - My City My Angle
Costumes for Himank - Subastou Daksh Pandey
Costumes for Rani - Mansi Bhatnagar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jag Niwas

Maktub - STORY OF A POET