Maktub - STORY OF A POET

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”

FairPencil Entertainment Presents
"INDIA'S FIRST POETIC FILM"

Maktub - STORY OF A POET

In association with:
My City My Angle
HK Entertainment, Jaipur

Director: Subastou Daksh Pandey
Producer: Yatish Jain
Written by: Arunendra Kumar

Cast: Himank Kalal, Deepak Sharma ,Tarun Joshi ,Indradutt Vyas ,Subastou Daksh Pandey.

Cinematography: Yashwant Sahu
Post production: HK Entertainment, Jaipur.

Background score: Sahil Jonas.
Recording & Dubbing Studio: Silhouette Music Studio.

Distribution Channel - My City My Angle.
Poster Design: Naveen Prajapat (Vision Tones)
Media Partner:
NEWS DROP BOX


#shortfilm #film #filmmaking #filmmaker #director #cinema #filmfestival #cinematography #art #shortfilms #filmmakers #movies #photography #filmproduction #cinematographer #Poetic #films #producer #video #actress #love #acting #udaipur #independentfilm #actorslife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jag Niwas

Maktub - STORY OF A POET